Guided ToursFollowing our offers.
Additional information on the active links.
- Archaeological itinerary: castle, civic museum, megaliths, Castiglione.
- Medieval itinerary: castle, S. Benedetto, historical center, cathedral.
- Baroque itinerary: S. Cosma, S. Benedetto, Maria SS. del Carmine, castle-picture-gallery.
- Historical-environmental itinerary: Castiglione, lakes, museum.
- Walks in the farm (with food and popular music)
- Walking with Isabella (animated tour)
- The Rite of Hand-kissing (animated tour)
- Bicycle rides to lakes and rural churches
IN THE PROVINCE OF BARI
- Discovering Bari’s old city.
- On the tracks of the Japigis.
- From caves to “trulli”.
- Discovering the Romanesque cathedrals.
- The “Puer Apuliae” and its abodes.
- Down in the valley of Itria.
IN THE REST OF APULIA
- On the traces of the castles of Apulia.
- Visiting sea and earth.
- Tasting the ancient flavors of Apulia.
- Otranto, its history, art and mystery.
- Martina Franca and the Baroque.
- A trip for Calèpoliof Greek to Gallipoli.
- In the dukedom of Nardó.
- Passing by the white walls of Ostuni.
Detailed descriptions of itineraries are available by request at our offices. Itineraries are also planned for the instruction of school trips. Tours can be personalized to meet the needs of groups.