Armida offers the possibility to create effective images coordinated for the promotion of the “territory-produced” that they go from the realization of material to press to those in fully grown electronic.
- 2005: Production of brochures “Conversano city of art” in English, German, French.
- 2003: Production of brochures “Conversano city of art” and preparation of a front-office for tourist information at the cruise-line terminal at the port of Bari.
- 2002: Ideation and marketing production of “Conversano city of art” for the cultural and tourist promotion of Conversano (BA) composed with: CD rom, tourist guide, bilingual brochures, pocket guide of the bilingual historical center, bookmarks, boxes of postcards and posters.
- 2001: Ideation and marketing realization of “Conversano city of art” website for the Commune of Conversano www.comune.conversano.ba.it.
With particular attention to the demands of market, Armida is able to organize fairs, work shops, conferences, etc. always offering services of high quality and professionalism.
- 2005/2003: “QCD@Work International Workshop on Quantum Chromodynamics Theory and Experimentation” organized with the Department of Nuclear Physics at the University of Studies in Bari and the INFN section in Bari: onsite organization, reception services, reception office, interpretation, hotel setup and restaurant, and logistics.
Armida’s cultural and tourist promotion includes numerous activities.
- 2005: “The Rite of hand-kissing” guided tour and interactive visit with theatrical dramatization on the history of the abbesses of the monastery of St. Benedict of Conversano with over 50 figures in costume, a choir and live music. Included in the guide of the celebrations of the European days, edited by the regional Directior of Apulia for cultural good and awareness.
- 2005/2002: “Walking in the Farms of Conversano”, guided tours through the most archetypical conversanese farms with tasting of traditional cuisine and performance of popular music.
- 2002: “Walking with Isabella”, guided tour with theatrical dramatization of the places and works of Donna Isabella Filomarino, countess of Conversano.
Parallel with the activity of events, Armida has acquired experience in the entertainment of the consumer visitor through the organization of cultural events: reviews of music, presentation of monographs with famous authors, as well as theatrical and cinema reviews.
- 2004: “Art Conversations”, series of lectures on the themes of southern art. Presentation of publications of art and conversations with the authors. Palazzo Municipale, Conversano.
- 2004/2001: “Festival of Apulian Bands”, international review of a variety of bands, Conversano. Coordination, reception office, office stamps, logistics, office information.
- 2004/2000: “Notes in the Art” review of classic music in Conversano’s picture-gallery.
- 2001: Master Class in Baroque music near the church of St. Joseph of Conversano.
Additionally, the experience acquired in the ideation and management of monographic and collective exhibitions.
- 2005: “From Di Vagno to Matteotti”, Conversano, Church of St. Joseph, edited by the Foundation Giuseppe Di Vagno (1889-1921)– reception service and guided tour.
- 2004: “The other adulteress” Paul's Finoglio paintings of confrontation. Public picture-gallery –ideation, organization and preparation.
- 2004/03: “Clothes&Fashion in Conversano, Elegance and Vanity in two centuries, 1850-1940” in collaboration with the Maria Marangelli Center of Studies in Conversano. Public picture-gallery.
- 2003: “Luca Alinari, in Finoglio’s flow” in collaboration with the Gallery Studio 5–Conversano. Public picture-gallery.
- 2002: “Popular religiousness in Conversano” in collaboration with the Society of Country History for Apulia–section of Conversano. Public picture-gallery.
- 2000: ”Paolo Finoglio and his time”, in collaboration with Promex–Rome. Public picture-gallery.
- 1999: “Art and literature in the court of the Acquavivas”, in collaboration with the administration of Conversano– civic Museum. Public picture-gallery.