REGIONAL MARKETINGFrom the identification of the “regional product”, as a series of “nets”, important relationships of exchange are built, from the inside (the local community, the public corporate body, the citizens, the operators) to the external (visitors, investors, students), with plans capable of reconstructing the nature of intervention in the whole system, elaborating on what is necessary to produce benefits: from the rediscovery of identity and affiliation of citizens, to the identification and expression of the value added potential of tourists and investors. For a public corporate body, in this modern age, to concretize regional politics with proposed projects it is important to have useful tools for the identification and the construction of future productive and sustainable marketing strategies.
Here are some examples of analysis that Armida is able to make:
- the relationship between cultural offerings and the demand expressed by citizens and tourists;
- the promotional and economic value of cultural events and programs;
- the expansion of artistic and cultural opportunities in the region;
- the evaluation of the level of satisfaction of an initiative or of a cultural service;
- the improvement of regional promotions with the cooperation of the citizens.