FORMATIONSThanks to its know how, Armida has realized a range of different formative actions:
- 2005: project MUSEOperTUTTI. Project for the positive action of the senses from the L. 10 April 1991 ns. 125 - D.M. December 15th 2004. Ministry of Labor and Social Politics– National Committee for the equal opportunity of men and woman on the job–technical reception office. Ideation, planning and management of fun instructional activities to develop the skills of talented children.
- 2003: “Giochiamo al museo–toward an interactive museum” (Art. 11, paragraph 6, L. 59/92–C. M. 88/00) Ministry of Productive Activity–general Direction for the Corporate body. Preparation of laboratories and planning of fun instructional activities.
- 2001: “Thesaurus”, projects/interventions in the region for the creation of computer science enterprises in the field of the Cultural Good (L. 10.04.91 ns. 125 - C. M. 27.12.00) National Committee for the equal opportunity of men and woman on the job–technical reception office.
Projects and Realization for the P.O.N., The School for Development.
- 2005: CIBARTE: discoveries of the art and history of cuisine in the business world (I and II annual 2005-2006) c/o National Teacher's College, “St. Benedict” Conversano (BA).
- 2005/2004: “Knowing how to understand Apulia” business Stage I and II annual c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict–Conversano.
- 2005/2004: “Enterprise for the betterment of the Cultural Good: women and working contexts” I and II annual c/o National Teacher's College, “St. Benedict”–Conversano.
- 2004: “I’m woman, my history, my future” 2003-2004 c/o National Scientific High School “Galileo Galilei” Bitonto (BA). practical Exercises.
- 2003/2002: “Producing the feminin” Year 2002 c/o National Teacher's College, “St. Benedict”–Conversano.
Projects and Realization of formative seminars.
- 2005: “Filing the history” c/o National Teacher’s College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2004: “The fun instructional activity as a tool of the archaeological Museum” c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2004: “Organizing an exposure: preparing the museum” c/o National teacher's college, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2003: “Serving the Cultural Good” c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2003: “The good library and archive” c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2002: “The preparation of a show” c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
- 2001: “Enterprise in the area of Cultural Good” c/o National Teacher's College, St. Benedict - Conversano.
Business Hospitality stage.
- 2004 course of “Tourist Companion” POR 01033a0834 - POR Puglia 2000-2006–Part III “Human Resources” det. Dir. 310 of 12/06/03.
- 2004 University of Studies “Gabriele D’Annunzio” of Chieti. Faculty of language and foreign literature. Summer Stage for students.
- 2004 (LUMSA) “Free University of Maria SS. Assunta” Rome. Masters in Historical Artistic Studies and guardianship of the cultural and environmental heritage.
- 2003 course for “Techniques for the promotion of the Cultural and Ecclesiastical Good” POR Puglia 2000-2006 - Measure 3.3 - Action to) realized by EPCPEP (Apulian Corporate body for Popular Culture and the Professional education) center in Bari.
- 2003 POR-Puglia 2000-2006 measure 3.14 az. B, - integrated course for the formation, accompaniment and consultation for the creation of new entrepreneurship as realized by EBIT Apulia for women (Bilateral Corporate body of Tourism) center in Bari.
- 2002 Masters for management and multimedia services for the culture (management and innovative planning of structures and cultural activities) organized by the MCM School of Management with its center in Modugno (Ba).
With the capacity to plan informative series suited to the needs of organizations (schools, agencies of formation, public and private corporate bodies), and to final recipients (students, teachers, the unemployed, specialized workers), Armida is able to support activity of all aspects: coordination, tutoring and specialized teaching.